Administrative Medical Clerk
Have you been searching for Medical Office Administration programs near you? Your search ends at Stellar, where you can start training to earn your certificate and help you achieve your exciting future in health care.
Employment in the medical administrative industry is on the rise. Continuously growing year after year, the demand for qualified professionals with the right training is necessary. Medical administrative professionals are a crucial factor in a functioning workplace, helping to ensure that the workplace is running efficiently.
Providing students with the administrative and medical training necessary to work in front office positions, Stellar Career College offers an Administrative Medical Clerk program, aiding in the placement of positions in medical practices, health insurance offices, and medical billing companies.
Our Administrative Medical Clerk program is designed to enhance your skill set and to allow you to find stable, long-term positions after graduation. It is our goal to provide you with everything you need to be successful in the administrative medical field by teaching you the ins and outs of healthcare as well as administrative skills. To find out if Stellar Career College’s training is a good match for your future goals, contact us today and let us educate you about what we can do for your professional achievements.
- Program duration is 4.5 months for full-time and 9 months for part-time students.
- Hands-on training includes ICD-10 , CPT-4, Medical front office procedures, HIPAA, Medical Terminology, Medical Billing and Coding, Medical Coding, Medical Law and Ethics.
- Career training also includes Word, Excel, 10-Key, Keyboarding, Skills Bank, Business Simulations.
- Class sizes typically less that 15 students.
- Unlimited tutoring.
- You may qualify for Financial Aid, Voucher, career education loans, or interest-free payment plans
- Check out our job placement rates here Administrative Medical Clerk Placement Rates
- Medical Front Office Procedures
- Medical Office Communication
- Medical Billing & Terminology
- ICD-10 & CPT-4 Coding
- Insurance Claims, Processing and Adjudication
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Medical Law & Ethics
- Health Insurance Claims
- HIPAA Regulations
- Patient Relations
- Business Education & Communication Skills I
- Business Simulations I
Students enroll in this program to seek post-graduation employment in positions typically including:
- Medical Office Clerk O*NET (43-6013.00) Medical Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Medial Office Receptionist O*NET (43-6013.00) Medical Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Medical Billing O*NET (43-4051.00) Customer Service Representatives
- Medical Front Office O*NET (43-6013.00) Medical Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Office Clerk O*NET (43-9061.00) Office Clerks, General
- Customer Service Representative O*NET (43-4051.00) Customer Service Representatives