Employer or Supervisor Name:
Graduate Name & Title:
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region ArubaAfghanistanAngolaAlbaniaAndorraUnited Arab EmiratesArgentinaArmeniaAmerican SamoaAntigua and BarbudaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBurundiBelgiumBeninBurkina FasoBangladeshBulgariaBahrainBahamasBosnia and HerzegovinaBelarusBelizeBermudaBolivia, Plurinational State ofBrazilBarbadosBrunei DarussalamBhutanBotswanaCentral African RepublicCanadaSwitzerlandChileChinaCôte d’IvoireCameroonCongo, the Democratic Republic of theCongoCook IslandsColombiaComorosCape VerdeCosta RicaCubaCayman IslandsCyprusCzech RepublicGermanyDjiboutiDominicaDenmarkDominican RepublicAlgeriaEcuadorEgyptEritreaSpainEstoniaEthiopiaFinlandFijiFranceMicronesia, Federated States ofGabonUnited KingdomGeorgiaGhanaGuineaGambiaGuinea-BissauEquatorial GuineaGreeceGrenadaGuatemalaGuamGuyanaHong KongHondurasCroatiaHaitiHungaryIndonesiaIndiaIrelandIran, Islamic Republic ofIraqIcelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJordanJapanKazakhstanKenyaKyrgyzstanCambodiaKiribatiSaint Kitts and NevisKorea, Republic ofKuwaitLao People’s Democratic RepublicLebanonLiberiaLibyaSaint LuciaLiechtensteinSri LankaLesothoLithuaniaLuxembourgLatviaMoroccoMonacoMoldova, Republic ofMadagascarMaldivesMexicoMarshall IslandsMacedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic ofMaliMaltaMyanmarMontenegroMongoliaMozambiqueMauritaniaMauritiusMalawiMalaysiaNamibiaNigerNigeriaNicaraguaNetherlandsNorwayNepalNauruNew ZealandOmanPakistanPanamaPeruPhilippinesPalauPapua New GuineaPolandPuerto RicoKorea, Democratic People’s Republic ofPortugalParaguayPalestine, State ofQatarRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaudi ArabiaSudanSenegalSingaporeSolomon IslandsSierra LeoneEl SalvadorSan MarinoSomaliaSerbiaSao Tome and PrincipeSurinameSlovakiaSloveniaSwedenSwazilandSeychellesSyrian Arab RepublicChadTogoThailandTajikistanTurkmenistanTimor-LesteTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTuvaluTaiwan, Province of ChinaTanzania, United Republic ofUgandaUkraineUruguayUnited StatesUzbekistanSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesVenezuela, Bolivarian Republic ofVirgin Islands, U.S.Viet NamVanuatuSamoaYemenSouth AfricaZambiaZimbabwe
In order to assess the viability of the training and quality of education that School offers, could you please evaluate the job performance and skills of the employee for whom you are completing this survey.
1. Is the graduate knowledgeable and able to apply technical knowledge and skill?
Question 1 Comments:
2. Is the graduate able to use job site equipment with little instruction necessary?
Question 2 Comments:
3. Is the graduate able to communicate with supervisor about job functions?
Question 3 Comments:
4. Does the graduate produce quality work and the ability to meet quality demands?
Question 4 Comments:
5. Does the graduate produce quality work and output a satisfactory amount?
Question 5 Comments:
6. Is the graduate cooperative and display an ability to work with others?
Question 6 Comments:
7. Is the graduate dependable and able to complete tasks without supervision?
Question 7 Comments:
8. Is the graduate organized and able to take care of space, materials, and supplies?
Question 8 Comments:
9. Does the graduate take initiative and display a willingness to do tasks?
Question 9 Comments:
10. Does the graduate have good attendance and display a professional appearance?
Question 10 Comments:
By submitting this information, you agree that we may call, email and/or text you about educational services via the contact information you provided.